San Diego Flood Service
San Diego Flood Service always stands ready to take your call because we’re always open ! So if you just experienced a flood or fire and need it cleaned up and quick, we dispatch first responders who arrive at your location within the hour. Upon their arrival, immediate damage assessment and a no obligation estimate is drawn up.
As you can imagine, we’ve seen many floods and fires strike over the years, catching property owners off guard and causing everything from small mop ups to residential or commercial soakers. We’ve also seen the stress it can cause to the property owners. One thing is for sure… you cannot predict a disaster but you can always count on San Diego Flood Service responding quickly and with a reliable cleanup crew.
Flood Cleanup Services
Water extraction is usually the first service provided which reduces further damage to your property. Sewage and other damaged items are either cleaned or removed if needed, following is the structural drying. Other restoration work may be needed and further assessments of the damage are done within the 3 to 5 day structural drying period. Work could include services such as mold remediation, asbestos removal and possible reconstruction for full restoration if warranted; restoring your home or business back to its original condition.
Damage from water leaks and pipe breaks require immediate water extraction, fast clean up and dry out. Immediate and important steps need to be taken to save your property from further damage and mold & mildew. Water damage issues require help from expert technicians whom handle all types of disasters such as, water heater leaks, toilet overflows, sewer spill and the like. Water removal and structure drying is needed initially and right away.
Restoration Services Available
- Immediate attendance by highly trained and certified personnel for initial flood or fire assessment.
- Itemized report & quotation rapidly provided, covering water extraction and drying work required.
- Immediate water extraction and structural drying and cleanup as needed.
- Mold stabilization and removal. Deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Curtains, upholstery and floor / carpet cleaning and drying.
- Removal of Property and Storage Services if necessary.
- Sewage cleanup and removal / Category 3 services.
- Further Flood Damage and Restoration Assessment.
- Emergency Plumbing Services, Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection, Re-pipe & Re-Route.
- Direct Insurance Billing
Insurance policies differ from one another and each dictate the terms of coverage. In most cases, insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage. Many years of flood experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed, preparing the necessary reports required in order to settle a timely claim.